The Case Summary page provides an excellent overview of a case including:
- Basic Information about the case
- Delinquency Dates
- Attorney Information
- Case balances
The Claim Summary lists all claims registered to the case...
- Summarized columns of information for quick
- NDC 'Claim Mark' system will visually mark your
claims and place them at the top of the list for
- Click on any line to view the Claim Detail for the
The Claim Detail shows you everything you need to know about your bankruptcy claim...
- Last Payment
- Remaining Balance
- Creditor Address information
- A summarized Payment History report for
any payments that have been made to the
The Account Ledger is great for keeping track of all monetary activity to the case...
- Debtor Payments into the Case
- All Disbursements to Creditors or Attorneys
- Quick Summary feature showing all Payments and
- Link from any transaction back to it's original Case or
The Voucher page displays all the details about a check from the Trustee...
- Quick Summary feature
- Linked back to all the cases and claims that
are a part of the check
Your Portfolio - Let NDC.org manage it! 1 to 1000000 cases we can handle it.
- We scan the entire US case and claims files to build
and maintain your NDC.org portfolio.
- Our automated portfolio building system
automatically adds and removes cases from your
- Advanced Search for finding that missing Case.
Reporting - Get at the data needed to make critical business decisions.
- KPIs and Dashboards give you the pulse of
your portfolio at a glance.
- Tabular reports give you detailed data in a
- Custom reports can be built to address your
specific business needs.
- Report Subscriptions enable you to decide:
- WHICH report is delivered via email
- WHAT format the report is in:
Excel, Word, PDF, CSV, or HTML
- WHO the report is delivered to
- WHEN the report is delivered and at